Saturday, April 22, 2017

My Top Wake Up Products


Everyone has those days when it just seems like rolling out of bed is nearly impossible. By an off chance you roll out of bed and are horrified by the exhausted complexion looking back at you (I feel you soul sister!), then these products are perfect to wake you up or at least make you look like you are back in the land of the living.


1. A hydrating and revitalizing eye cream is a must and this one from Origins is amazing!  The Origins GinZing eye cream always gives my dull and dark under eyes a boost of much needed energy.


2. It probably comes as no surprise if you follow me on Instagram or have been reading my blog for a while that one of my ride or die concealers would have to be the NARS radiant creamy concealer in the shade vanilla. This stuff covers everything and as in a perfect portable on the go packaging that is super easy to just keep in my purse.

3. When ever my skin is feeling tired or dull I reach for and illuminating foundation and my favorite right now would have to be the IT cosmetics CC+ illumination full coverage cream in the shade light. After popping this on my skin it instantly looks like I had a facial treatment or have been well hydrated for a while. With out being oily it just gives the perfect sheen to my skin and if I really want to vamp it up its not too much that I couldn't add some highlighter as well.

4. As far as highlighters are concerned this palette from hourglass has all my bases covered. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit-Surreal light (can't find it but I linked the most similar products by the brand) has an allover face illuminator, bronzer, two shades of blush, and an awesome highlighter as well. Plus isn't the packaging to die for as well, as soon as it came out I was drawn in by the faux marble palette and with every thing I need in regards to highlighters this is definitely a portable and necessary staple.

5. The mascara I have been giving a try lately is the Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt by L'oreal. When ever I feel super tired and need to look more awake mascara is what I reach for first. If you just want to make your eyes look more open and awake mascara will be your friend.

6. And last but not least, if I'm feeling exhausted and just want to feel more put together (like girl you got this!) I reach for a lipgloss. The one that I have been using nonstop since its launch would have to be the Too Faced Papa Don't Peach lip oil. It has a peach scent that always makes me feel relaxed but more awake at the same time if that is at all possible.

I hope you enjoyed my top wakeup products and I you have any awesome suggestions about what your favorite products are leave a comment down below.
Have a great day!
-Mo