Saturday, December 5, 2015

Update: I GOT MARRIED!


So yes this is partially the reason I have been missing for the past few months, the others include starting a new job, getting ready to go back to school for nutrition, and not having a laptop. I am beyond excited to get back to blogging and really up the ante on the quality and content of my blog.
On November 7, 2015 My boyfriend Michael and I got married in Maine at my mother's house. We invited just a small amount of family members and went out in Lewiston, ME to Davinci's restaurant after the ceremony. Here are a couple pictures of the actual wedding and the small little get together in the house afterwards. 
I had my mother and my grandmother walk me to the make shift alter my mother-in-law created out of a bail of hay, seasonal flowers, and pumpkins. It was extremely cold out, but we braved the weather for 15 minutes, and then quickly went inside before I froze my legs off.
I wore just a basic cream dress that I got from Kohl's with my cowboy boots that I received as a gift 5 years ago (we just wanted to keep things low key and simple). The cake was a vegan chocolate raspberry cake, and f.y.i. I did smush the piece I "fed" to him all over his face (tehehe). Sneakily, half of one of my paintings snuck its way into the back of this picture of us cutting the cake.
After the ceremony we took pictures with family, this picture with my younger brother and I is one of my favorites.
You may be wondering why there is a picture of a big black blob in the corner of the opening picture. Well here is the full sized picture, and yes this is a turkey! I had to include this because even though it was unfortunate, At least there was ham... We saved the salvageable turkey for a pot pie later in the week.
November 30 was my birthday and I finally got my replacement laptop, the previous laptop happened upon an unfortunate event and broke around the end of August, so I was in desperate need of a new one because I am going back to school in January. I was also able to get a new iPhone, so I will be able to be more connected to social media and the blog, yay!
I do not have a set schedule for my blog posts as of yet, but I would like to at the very minimum get one up a week. I will keep you updated with anything new that comes up. Don't forget to follow me on social media and Bloglovin' for the most up to date posts and random pictures of my life and pups, the links are as follows: (all my handles are: @whosthemo)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/whosthemo/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/whosthemo

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/whos-mo-14347029