Saturday, August 15, 2015

Social media, posting schedule, and weekly update

Hello out there! I just wanted to let you guys know that I have joined two other social media platforms; twitter and instagram. If you want sneak peaks into blog posts or even just random photos and twitter postings associated with my blog you should totally check them out. All my handles are the same just: whosthemo, and the links are as follows:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/whosthemo
Instagram: http://instagram.com/whosthemo

Also, lately I tend to post everyday, but at the very least I will be posting on Mondays and Fridays every week (sometimes there may be more, I'll keep you updated). If you have questions or want to chat about my blog or anything else, you can get in contact with me via email (whosthemo@gmail.com), social media, or comments on posts. If you want to, you can also subscribe via Google or Bloglovin' depending on your preference; the buttons are on the right side bar of my blog.--> This means your the first to know about new blog posts!

And because this post is some what boooooring I thought I would include a cute picture of the pups.


Other than going kayaking (blog post coming soon woo-hoo) earlier this week, the week has been a rather chill one, just relaxing at home creating content for my blog and hanging with my doggies. However, this weekend (probably today as your reading this) I am going hiking in the White Mountains area, and I am so excited. I will be sure to take some pictures, knowing me, they will probably result in a blog post. If not I will post some pictures on twitter and instagram too. Other than that I made an amaaazing (I guess I'm really liking those extra letters in this post) buffalo chicken pizza last night. If your interested in any recipe posts please let me know in the comments below. I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

-Mo