Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mini Beauty Haul and Lorac Pro Swatches

While out shopping, I purchased a couple makeup items from Kohl's, TJ Maxx, and Sephora and thought I would share them with you. I may have gotten a little over excited and tried out all the products already with the exception of one of them, but at least I can let you know how I am getting along with them.

At Sephora, I picked up a Rose eye mask, just to test it out and see if the positive hype I have been hearing about it is true. It was very refreshing and as the name suggests had a tiny hint of a rose scent; it was just the right amount of scent and not too overbearing. I used it tonight, so I do not know how well it actually worked yet, but so far I feel like it left my under eye area nice and moisturized. It did however make the area just a little sticky and the product says not to wash it off, so we will see in the morning, and I will keep you updated. I also picked up a Deborah Lippman nail polish in the shade Chantilly Lace; this was my deal of the day because it was extremely discounted. I think the people at Sephora might have been a little shocked when they heard me "ooo" and "ahh" from the sale corner (I got a couple weird looks). 
Also, for being a beauty insider (Sephora loyalty card), I got a deluxe sample size of the Make Up Forever Plexi-gloss for free. This little sample achieved its goal, because I will definitely being heading back to Sephora when I run out to purchase the full size of this product. It's such a perfect, glossy your lips but better shade that can be worn everyday. If your a Beauty Insider check your emails, because Sephora is always giving away awesome little samples.
At TJ-Maxx, I picked up two Essie polishes, one in "Hubby for Dessert," a sheer lilac that can be built up to be more opaque, and "Cashmere Matte," a light and matte beige - taupe color.
So guys, I have a new baby, and it has taken the form of the Lorac Pro palette. I was pleasantly surprised to find out Kohl's carries both Lorac and The Balm, you go Kohls! I love Lorac as a brand and actually own the Lorac Pro To Go palette already (I featured it in my July Favorites post if your interested to learn more). This palette has been on my wish list for the longest time now and I'm ecstatic that I was finally able to get my hands on one of them. The palette itself has 16 eyeshadows; 8 mattes and 8 shimmers, and they are all gorgeous.


Look at mauve and pewter, I think I'm in love!


The only product I did not try is the Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye shadow Primer that came with the palette; I'm sure you'll hear me rave about it if I like it. Have you picked up any products your loving right now?