Tuesday, August 11, 2015

July Favorites


As you read this your probably asking yourself July Favorites, really? I am posting this knowing very well that it is 11 days into August, but I figured better late than never. July was a whirlwind month for me with just moving back to New England from Florida in mid-June. For me, July was filled with so many interesting outings including finally seeing a load of a family, taking part in a wedding, and exploring my new home state of New Hampshire. But enough of my babbling lets get to the good stuff, the products I have enjoyed using this past month.



First things first, this may seem like an odd favorite to share but everyone has had to have used it at some point in their life, right? Deodorant, and the product that has thwarted my unwanted underarm odors is the Mitchum Oxygen Odor Control Antiperspirant and Deodorant in the scent pure fresh. This deodorant is summer in a invisible solid liquid. It smells like pineapple and coconut, and the scent lasts! Granted, if you do not like the smell of pineapple and coconut this scent may not be for you, but I love it, and the product works awesome for what it is intended to do. Keeping on the smelling good track, another favorite of mine has been the Victoria's Secret "love is heavenly" body mist (as I sit here spraying it on myself). This fragrance is perfect for summer; it is just so light and fresh, I mist it on every morning and before heading out the door.

Lets talk makeup people! The mascara that I am in absolute love with right now is Benefit's they're Real! All I have to say is wow (insert clapping emoji here). This product has changed the way that I look at my lashes and mascara as a product. The quirky name does not lie, I have had to say that very line countless times this month when people have asked what mascara I am using. I can use this without a lash curler and the curl holds all day and makes my lashes look so full. My next favorite has been a staple in my makeup wardrobe forever now and it is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in the shade Light Pale. The applicator is so soft and I find it extremely satisfying twisting the pump to get the product to the top. But enough about the packaging, this product not only works at concealing my under eye circles but it also brightens as well.


Palettes, palettes, everywhere. I have been loving two palettes (did I say palettes enough in this paragraph) this month. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, is B-E-A-U-tiful. I use all the colors in the kit for different things, but my three favorites would have to be the banana color (top center) to set my under-eye makeup, the sparkly highlight in the top right corner for a highlight (duh), and the center contour shade to give my face definition. Lorac Pro To Go, if your looking for a palette to travel with this is it; it has everything you would need. The eye shadows are to die for, my favorite is the chai shade, but I also love the blush and bronzer that come with it as well. My favorite of the blushes is the coral color, and the bronzer is the perfect shade to warm up my face. As you can see by the wear both products are quite loved and a little messy.

And last but certainly not least, my final favorite is my Kate Spade sparkly clutch. I received this as a bridesmaids gift for taking part in a wedding this month. I have used this all month, it is the perfect size to fit my wallet, phone, and what ever else I may need (and who can resist the sparkles, right?). 

Well that concludes my monthly favorites, I hope you have an awesome August. Do you have anything you have been really loving this month?