Sunday, August 9, 2015

Essie..You Nailed it!

The Summer Color Triad

These three Essie polishes have been my go-to nail colors for the past two months. From left to right the colors are:
 1.Bikini So Teeny
 2. Sugar Daddy
3. Mint Candy Apple (If you do not have this color, go buy it now! but seriously you need it, close your web browser and buy it now).




These colors are awesome if you can not get your hands on the new Essie Summer 2015 line that was just released. On top I have been using my Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat (when I use this top coat, my manicure tends to last a lot longer). The photo next to this shows mint candy apple polish with the Revlon diamond top coat. These colors will definitely be a permanent staple in my nail polish collection.

If you have any summer polishes that you are really loving right now, please let me know in the comments. I would love to try some new colors and brands.