Monday, August 10, 2015

Booth Bay, Maine



This past week, Michael and I went to Maine to visit my family because I had not seen them in forever. While visiting we made a day trip to BoothBay, Maine. Booth Bay is a wonderful waterfront town with an antique feel, almost Cape Cod'esk (but I guess that is most of New England for you). 



While in BoothBay we stopped to get lobster at the BoothBay Lobster Wharf. My grandmother and I both got 1 1/2 pound lobsters and Michael got a 2 pounder, we also all shared about 4 1/2 lb. of steamers (aka clams), the entire meal was delicious and very filling.




BoothBay Harbor is so cute even though the weather was not so great the town's quaint personality still shined through; I had to take a picture of the cute little shops. While walking back to the car we walked past a very large and beautiful house with so many flowers, below is just a few of them.